Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long Time....

Well, it's been over a month... how sad is that?
the even sadder part of all of it is that nothing has really even happened in over a month...

Matt and I are still living together.. we have our moments/issues but we have taken the tired and true advice of others.. never go to bed angry.. All we have left to do is a few odds and ends, organize and clean the basement, and set up the guest bedroom...

We had a nice quite and relaxing 4th of July... we went to the parade in Cannon Falls, went to the Twins game in the afternoon(we had the best seats! 12 rows right up behind home plate), we took Lincoln swimming for the first time in the Cannon river(it runs behind my parents house) it was fun to see his reaction.. he was scared of the water at first and it took him a while to warm up to the idea but soon he was sticking his head under the water and playing around.. we are hoping to take him to the lake this weekend and see if he is going to be a dock diver after all! We ended our 4th with the Fireworks in Cannon and then headed home to bed..

I have two interviews this week... Today is at Rocco's and tomorrow is at Mia Maxx in the Bursnville Mall.. I love spending my days with Lukas, I just want to see what options are out there and take my time investigating salons before I jump head first into the salon world again...

We have another busy weekend ahead of us.. Car Craft if this weekend, this year I get to actually go since I have Friday off.. So it's off to the state fair grounds with the boys Friday.. Matt will go again on Saturday with just the boys.. Saturday Jenae and I are meeting to get things started for the JV dance season.. Sunday we are headed to the MN Zoo to see the new Africa Exhibit, and maybe head to the lake later on in the afternoon with Lincoln...

I've got some new motivation for the blog and will be posting more and adding pictures!

have a great rest of the week...
alice

No comments:

Post a Comment