Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's Been A While....

Well, Hello again!
I know it's been a while..
A lot has happened since the last time I blogged.. (ok maybe only one thing)

Matt and I took a HUGE step the first weekend in May, we moved in together!!
So far, so good..
We took on a pretty big project at the house, we wanted to turn the house into "our" house so we painted and did some pretty major cleaning.. We still have lots more to do... but one day at a time and I think everything from the trailer just might actually get into the house. So between me spending my days with the little man, working at the fabric store... and Matt working, and running a business, and yup it's official I'm a fisherman's widow on Thursday nights(it's his "new" fishing night) so now it's time for me to find a hobby.. we might actually have "our" house by October.. I will post pictures on the one and only room that is complete and that is the bedroom, I just have to find what box the camera is in first!

Life around here is always interesting, things are always busy...

This weekend marks the start of the Car Show "season" for us..
The first Car Show is this weekend, it's at the Little Log House in Hastings, and the Hastings Car Shows start May 30th.. so every other Saturday you'll find us down under the bridge!

I have officially decided that I DON"T like Lincoln anymore.. the dog has chewed way to many of my underwear and he ate an ENTIRE pair the other day.. what kind of animal eats a WHOLE pair!! He slobbers EVERYWHERE and there is ALWAYS water on my kitchen floor from this dog.. It's a good thing Matt likes him or he would be for sale.. the price FREE!! but he is Matt's dog, I guess I won't be picking out anymore dogs EVER!! I do not pick good ones!!

A week from Saturday my cousin will be graduating from Law School and so the whole family is going to Swan lake to celebrate.. It should be interesting, my cousin and her family are coming up from Texas..its been like 15 years since everyone has been at the lake.. Matt and I will be set up in the bunk house.. I'll post pictures when we get back, and I'm sure there will be some stories..

well, I think that is all I have for tonight.. just a quick update..

No comments:

Post a Comment