Thursday, April 9, 2009

In Everything Give Thanks...

After a nice long hot shower, a phone call from a good friend, and a good movie last night I feel 100% better than from where I was last night..
I have so much to be thankful for.. I have an amazing family, a great boyfriend, his family is amazing as well, a good solid group of girlfriends, two great jobs, a place to live, a car to drive, and the list goes on and on..
So I felt rather ridiculous this morning when I read my post from last night.. Why get down on my self for things that I can't change, they are in the past and now it is only to look towards the future and learn from those choices I have made. Life is full of adventures big ones, small ones, you get the idea. I'm going to embrace my life and the exciting changes that are coming my way and I'm going to sound silly here.. but I'm going to be the best me I can be.
The only person who can change the things I don't like, is me and only me. So, here I go.. I'm on my way to embrace life, do what I want to do, do things that make me happy, and set some goals for myself, and my future!
So look out world, here I come!
I'll probably end up posting later again this afternoon, the carpet cleaning guy is on his way here!
alice

No comments:

Post a Comment