Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And So It Starts...

I know its been a couple days..
It's been a rough couple days..
I battled a migraine all last week, and then got sick (with what I thought was the flu, but my family insists that it is acid reflux)
I'm feeling much better today after some rest, a good nights sleep, and starting day one of seven with the prilosec otc, yesterday was a rough one. Throwing up (just that nasty bile stuff that burns on the way up and out)
Anyways, today is a much better day...

I've set some goals for myself...

I tried starting Weight Watchers the 1st of March which lasted about a week (ok so maybe three days) Then I said I'm going to do this, yup you guessed it that lasted a whole week this time... then I said I'll start after we come back from Vegas, that lasted about a week and a half.. SO this is it I started again on Monday and things have been going well... I've started walked a mile and a half every day.. I'm starting their walking boot camp this coming Monday..

GOAL #1: stick with Weight Watchers, and walk/workout six days a week...
Sub-Goal of Goal #1: use Weight Watchers, walker boot camp to walk a 5k this spring

I've always been a person who procrastinates, I wait until the last minuet on everything... and my procrastination has lead to some laziness in which I'm over being lazy.. I've got a great oppertunity to do what I've wanted to do for a long, long time..
Matt and I are moving in together on May 1st, I'm very excited about this.. We will finally be able to start our lives together instead of trying to live our separate lives when we aren't together and live a life together on the weekends... So here is my chance to organize, have an office, decorate, make dinner, etc., etc...
GOAL #2: Get organized... so that I can't procrastinate...

I have a tendency to not have follow through, it really bugs Matt, as well as some others I'm sure.. I've always been a planner, and I've decided that with good planning the end result has got to be good follow throught..right!? I hope so..
and that makes...
GOAL #3: Follow through on what I say

Those are my begining Goals, for the start of my "new" life... When I feel that I have got a handle on these things.. three more goals will come...

Wish Me Luck!
all for now
alice

No comments:

Post a Comment